Downloaded Game - Launcher keeps closing

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Irensaga, Apr 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irensaga

Irensaga Forum Greenhorn

Hey guys. New to this game.

I decided I'd rather download the game than play in my browser, so I downloaded everything. Opened the launcher and logged in and played for an evening, no problem.

Next evening, I click on the shortcut that was created on my desktop and the launcher opens - but before I can do anything, it just closes. I try opening it again, and again, and again, and the same thing happens. The launcher window just automatically closes. Same thing happens when I open up the game file and try to launch from there instead of the shortcut.

So I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Again, no problems and I'm able to log in through the launcher window and play for an evening just fine.

Then a couple days later, I try to open the game again, and the same rubbish starts happening. The launcher window just auto-closes after opening.

What's going on?

--MERGED--

Well, I'm sorry that no one bothered to respond.

Update: running the program as an admin seemed to help.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Irensaga

I am glad you can run the game in the client. Sometimes you need to find solutions on your own or you can contact the support.

Closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.