Warrior! Help me please. TY!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WIZARDEL, Jul 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WIZARDEL

WIZARDEL Forum Greenhorn

Hello guys. im new on this game. im level 13. Can i give me some tips/tricks?
    What i need to do on this game? what's the points? How to have a good start? WHAT I NEED TO DO !!! Im warrior, have some advise for start? points status or something like this.. dont wana start with bad moves...
    Please help me!
    PS: its this game pay2win?

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Are you doing pvp or pve?

If you just want to do pve, the game is not p2w. The entire game can be played without paying, although some event challenges may take significant preparation.

It is possible to be a formidable F2P player in pvp and pve, with some luck and effort in leveling your character to experience level 45..

If you want to do low level pvp (i.e, pvp below level 40), well, that is a little messy right now.

3. Lioness

Lioness Forum Apprentice

The Drakensang wikia site has an abundance of helpful information, I would suggest looking there.

Dragonnns likes this.
  4. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  5. WIZARDEL

WIZARDEL Forum Greenhorn

Ok. ty guys for all your help. So.. from the start, i had to do level 45? All the fun starts when im 45, right? If someone take me in a guild, i will be happy. (Heredur server).
    PS: Exist some tips/tricks in level? or just what i need to do are quests ?
    PS2: Sorry for my english. i dont speak to mutch :D.
    Cya and ty for help!

6. Zamvel7

Zamvel7 Active Author

Hi Wiz;

from my experience, the fun doesnt start after you become 45, but it's also true a lot of players are 45 by now.

Anyway; you will have to do the quest at the beginning (in my opinion) until you are lvl 40; with my SM as fast i became lvl 30 i planned to unlock HoD, i have some friends who helped me. If you cant do it; try PW, and if you cant have enough power or the luck to be in an awesome team, do temple instead; maybe you will find your treausures from the deep set. (My DK still needs the ring and my SM has 2/5).

Also if you want to lvl up faster, buy the exp scrolls, you can wait until you see those on sale, i believe the 3day scroll with +50exp costs 2600 anders, but it's worthed if you used.

I'll suggest to be a premium if you lag a lot as i do, because sometimes you die while you are lagging and you can do nothing.

7. WIZARDEL

WIZARDEL Forum Greenhorn

So at the first, indicated be to become platinum premium?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.